Fortnite is available on just about every platform. However, you can optimize the way you’re controlling the game on any platform
- The performance of your game matters, you need to make sure it is optimized.
- On PC, you need to be running the best Fortnite settings as all pro players do. This helps the game play better.
- A better frames per second means more responsive controls, this means more victories in firefights.
- Your sensitivity has to suit the way you’re comfortable. However, a big mouse pad and a decent mouse is going to be really helpful.
- If you’re on a console, there are a few more things you can do to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Controller players aren’t at an instant disadvantage. Many competitive players use controls, but you have to use them right.
- Use builder pro and Turbo building. If this is difficult, get some practice in.
- Consider using a controller with paddles or adding some to your controller.
- Aim Assist has been nerfed. If you’ve not played for a while, aim assist isn’t particularly helpful anymore, you can’t rely on it.
- Muscle memory is key for any control method. Practice until your movements are smooth and second nature with the same control method.
- Muscle memory is useless without a stable connection. Use wired internet wherever possible.
- Creative courses are great for improving your aim, but make sure you have the right sensitivity or you’ll end up having to rewrite all of your memory whenever you change it.
- Run specs that your PC can cope with. Frame rate is more important than the game looking nice.
- Don’t be afraid to try a different control method.
- Play with headphones to hear footsteps.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROFESSIONAL TRICKS LEARN MORE HERE (ONLY FOR US USERS): https://www.cpagrip.com/show.php?l=0&u=230051&id=26875